Friday, October 19, 2007

Polygamy

I found out something interesting today. It turns out that I work with a polygamist, Well sorta. The piddler (you can read about her here

I found out that The piddler allows her husband to have two girlfriends at any time. The weirdest part is that she openly embraced the idea, bragging about how progressive she was. Obviously I was a little confused. It also turns out that one of his girlfriends is someone else who works in our hospital, a Little Laotian girl. Obviously He likes asians.

I got to thinking and realized I don't even have the time to keep up with/track of even one woman. How the hell can a man successfully juggle three women. I'm not talking about three fuckbuddies. These are three distinct relationships. I know he and the piddler have children together as well. He must not sleep is the only logical conclusion I can come up with. I wonder how confusing it is for those kids.

Maybe there's something I just don't know about the Vietnamese culture. Is this common practice? Maybe they're part of the reformed LDS church. Whatever their reasoning for this little arrangement, I just can't seem to get on board with the idea.

It's been said that the only thing better than pussy is new pussy. For the most part I agree. But is it worth the added drama. I can only image. You'd have to have subservient women or your life would be a living hell. They'd all have their menstrual cycles at the same time, They'd all be vying for you're attention constantly. Not to mention you'd have extra mouths to feed. How would you decide who you slept with. Would they're be a sex schedule. Plus you'd be three times more likely to have kids whether you wanted more or not. What if they all ganged up against you one day?

I honestly don't know if I'd even have time to cheat on my wife with someone who knew I was married, didn't care, and helped me to hide it. I couldn't even have a fuck buddy on the side sans a relationship. Between work, My kid, My wife, And occasionally getting to the gym I have about 15 minutes to myself every day. I wouldn't waste that precious time on some random hookup, I'd much rather waste it watching scrubs and drinking beer.

Turns out the only polygamy I like is Polygamy Porter

1 comment:

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

are you legally married to "your wife"? or are you just living together? and how is it your life is so interesting... and/or filled with drama?